The ALL.ART CIRCLE NFT Collection
The ALL.ART IDO NFT collection is a unique NFT drop for all participants of ALL.ART’s IDO on December 21, 2021. Holders of NFTs from the CIRCLE collection will have access to ALL.ART’s metaverse and exclusive powers in exploring the world of NFTs. All IDO participants will receive a single NFT with special utilities.
How to obtain an ALL.ART CIRCLE NFT?
To be eligible for the NFT drop, you need to participate in ALL.ART’s IDO on December 21, 2021. To participate, you will have to get whitelisted by applying for a Civic Pass before entering the IDO, so please do so before the 21st. The minimum contribution on ALL.ART is 200 USDC. Learn more about the IDO here. Get whitelisted on official IDO website https://ido.all.art
When is the distribution?
NFTs will be distributed to all participants a week after the IDO ends. The NFTs will be dropped directly into the wallets of the participants.
Will there be a secondary marketplace?
Yes. ALL.ART’s CIRCLE collection will be exclusively traded on SolSea, an open NFT marketplaces created by ALL.ART.
What is the utility of the CIRCLE NFTs?
Every CIRCLE NFT will have certain traits which represent corresponding benefits (utilities). These benefits include exclusive access to private chats and clubs, which will be the hubs of discussions about the NFT space, the protocol, and its upcoming products and services.
The utility of ALL.ART IDO NFTs is divided into 4 tiers as follows:
- Exclusive auctions organized for ALL.ART NFT holders
- Exclusive membership with a private Platinum Circle chat
- Exclusive private VR room for meetups in the metaverse
The Platinum Circle tier includes benefits from all lower Circles.
- Exclusive exhibitions organized for ALL.ART NFT holders
- Early access to pre-sales of high-value 1/1 NFT drops
- Exclusive membership with a private Gold Circle chat
The Gold Circle tier includes benefits from the Silver and Bronze Circles, too.
- Pre-sale access to virtual assets for metaverses
- Pre-sale access to selected NFT drops
- Exclusive access to NFT game nights, chances for winning awards
The Silver Circle tier includes Bronze Circle utilities as well.
- Exclusive airdrops for NFT holders
- Early access to the ALL.ART Metaverse
- Private discussions with ALL.ART circle members
The Joker 🃏
There are only 6 Jokers available: 3 Silver Jokers, 2 Gold Jokers, 1 Platinum Joker.
The Joker trait enables lucky holders to utilize any of the traits from a Joker’s category. For example, owning the Platinum Joker trait will give you access to ALL platinum utilities.
To reiterate, every utility will be represented by one trait. Owning an NFT with a particular trait gives you access to the benefits associated with that trait.
How are traits distributed across NFTs?
Once the IDO ends, we will sort all participants into categories based on their contribution. The categories will match with the four Circle tiers according to the following rules:
- Platinum Circle: Top 50 contributors. All contributors will own an NFT with ALL traits (utilities) except the Joker trait.
- Gold Circle: Next 30% of contributors. All contributors will own an NFT with ALL traits(utilities) from the Silver and Bronze Circles except the Joker trait, and Gold traits will be randomized.
- Silver Circle: Next 35% of contributors. All contributors will own an NFT with ALL traits from the Bronze Circle except the Joker trait, and Silver traits will be randomized.
- Bronze Circle: The rest of contributors. Bronze traits will be randomized. 6 Jokers will be randomly distributed.
What are my next steps?
- Step 1: Do KYC on https://ido.all.art and acquire your Civic Pass
- Step 2: Set your calendar for the IDO on the 21st of December, 18:00 UTC
- Step 3: Contribute on the IDO
- Step 4: Receive your $AART, NFT and a present
- Step 5: Enter the metaverse
Join our community
Follow ALL.ART on Twitter
Join discussion in Discord
Follow our Telegram
Visit ALL.ART website: https://all.art